1. United Studios of Self Defense have been teaching self defense and martial arts in our communities since 1968.
2. The Belmont location has been in business since 1994 and has been an integral part of the Belmont community.
3. We work with everyone's schedule to develop a program to fit your needs.
4. Convenience is our specialty! There are no long term contracts and rescheduling lessons is as easy as a phone call.
5. We teach group and private lessons to everyone
3 1/2 and up.
6. We welcome students of all Learning abilities and would be happy to discuss a personalized program to benefit individual needs.
7. We now offer morning Yoga! $75/month for unlimited yoga classes. Click the yoga link to register for a Free class!
8. Check out our Holiday Specials! Click the Monthly Special tab for more info.
After many frustrating years of trying to find the right activity for our son, we found United Studies of Self-Defense Belmont . . . and Sensei Linda! Several years ago, when he was in 1st grade, we d...
After many frustrating years of trying to find the right activity for our son, we found United Studies of Self-Defense Belmont . . . and Sensei Linda! Several years ago, when he was in 1st grade, we discovered our son had PDD-NOS, a high functioning form of autism. He looked like everyone else but every single day at least one thing would have us tumbling every which way. Of course, this diagnosis explained so much – why team sports were so hard for him, why he feared loud noises, why he resisted anything unexpected or out of his routine, why deal with others in unstructured situations made him uncomfortable and often disruptive. We still had a lot to figure out.
|Monday||12:00PM - 8:00PM|
|Tuesday||12:00PM - 8:00PM|
|Wednesday||12:00PM - 8:00PM|
|Thursday||12:00PM - 8:00PM|
|Friday||1:00PM - 6:00PM|
|Saturday||9:00AM - 1:00PM|